Shipping & returns
You can trust that your gi order will be quickly processed and safely delivered.
We can ship products anywhere in the world using the most effective shipping method. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method and your shipment’s destination. Items in stock will typically ship out weekly.
Return & Exchange Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Refunds for items returned within 30 days of the purchase date will be credited in the full amount (excluding shipping charges) and the same form as the original payment type. Any claims for damaged order or missing items must be received within 2 business days of receipt of package. In case following conditions are not met, Seishin International reserves the right to charge 15% restocking fee or refuse the return:
- The items must be returned for refund or exchange within 30 days of receiving the product.
- Items and packaging must be in new condition.
- The original packaging must not be damaged.
- Packaging must include all original items, manuals etc.
- Customer contact information must be clearly marked on the shipping box.
- Return package must include a copy of the original invoice or sale receipt.
- Before returning package you need to contact Seishin International to approve your returns, using the contact form found at the bottom of this page. If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below:
P.O Box 446, Ivanhoe
If you would like to cancel your order, you can do so provided that the order has not yet been shipped. If the item you want to cancel has been shipped, the order cannot be canceled. However, you can return the item for a refund. See our Returns & Exchange Policy above.